What I'm Looking Forward to in 2016

1. My new job as an Early Childhood Educator.

I've always been in pursuit of a viable job that balances satisfaction and consistency. Writing books and teaching piano were unreliable, but Early Childhood Education ticks all the boxes.

2. Seeing my baby nephew grow up.

Because let's face it -- the more babies can do, the more fun they are.

3. A potential trip to France.

It's not confirmed . . . but I can still imagine it, right? Hopefully getting better at the language day by day, drinking coffee in shops that say "coffee" on them.

4. Progressing in edits for Knives in the Shadows.

And possibly finishing it. The hardest parts have been done, but I still have a lot of time to put in. The results will be worth the wait.

5. Finishing my Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.

I'll understand my job more, be more skilled, and earn more money. I still won't earn much, but more is better.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear admin,
    How are you? i have read your post. i really like your amzing post post. It just happend for your batter thinking! so keep it up.You will do great in future. By the way please

    look at -

    At a certain age the little one has to be introduced to more and deeper learning outside the home environment.The formal coaching of a child by individuals other than the

    caregivers as well as in an environment away from home is what makes up early childhood education.Look about: diploma of early

    childhood education and care


    Thanks
    Angelina Jukić

    ReplyDelete